2019-2020 DANCE CLOTHING / SHOE DRESS CODE:
- Combination Classes: Attire for all~ Black leotard, pink tights, tutu/skirt of any color optional. Be sure to bring all shoes in a dance bag and label shoes with dancer’s initials.
- 2-3 yr, 2-4 yr, & 3-5 yr Shoes: pink ballet shoes and black tap shoes (with black elastic through the eyelets of the tap shoes, no ties please).
- 4-5 yr, 4-6 yr, & 5-7 yr Shoes: pink ballet shoes, black tap shoes (no ties), and black jazz shoes.
- 6-8 yr tap/jazz combo Shoes: black tap shoes & black jazz shoes.
- 6-8 yr ballet/tap/jazz combo Shoes: pink ballet shoes, black tap shoes (no ties), and black jazz shoes.
- Boys wear black athletic shorts, white t-shirt, black tap shoes, black ballet shoes, and black jazz shoes (for 4-5 yr combo and older).
- Mommy-n-Me: Black leotard, pink tights, tutu/skirt of any color optional, pink ballet shoes. Parents are welcome to wear anything they are comfortable in, along with socks or may go barefoot.
- Ballet/Pointe: Black leotard, pink tights and pink ballet shoes or pointe shoes with elastic sewn on.
- Tap (youth): Black leotard, any color tights, black boy shorts or black leggings and black tap shoes.
- Hip Hop (youth including boys): Street clothing without zippers or snaps and clean tennis shoes.
- Stretch & Strengthen/Turns & Progressions: Any color leotard or bra top, boy shorts or leggings and jazz shoes.
- Tumbling: Any color leotard or t-shirt, boy shorts or athletic shorts with bare legs. No shoes or socks.
- Boys (Ballet/Tap/Jazz/Stretch & Strengthen/Turns & Progressions): Black athletic shorts, white t-shirt and appropriate dance shoes.
- Adult (Hip Hop/Tap/Pilates/Cardio Bootcamp): Any color and style of athletic wear. Tennis shoes are required for Hip Hop and Cardio Bootcamp. Tap shoes are required for Tap.
PERFORMANCE COMPANY CLASS DRESS CODE
- Performance Company Jazz/Technique/Contemporary: Any color leotard or bra top, boy shorts, leggings or tights and appropriate shoes.
- Performance Company Hip Hop/Tap: Any color leotard or bra top, boy shorts, leggings or tights and appropriate shoes. Loose clothing may be worn over the attire.
- Hair must be secured away from the face for all classes and in a bun for ballet & pointe.
Shoes for Classes and Rehearsals: (Please note the competition shoes will need to be a new clean pair, not the ones worn in class (except tap).
- Jazz for all levels:
- Pre-Company : any brand oxford style
- Level 1-2 : Bloch SO301G
- Level 3-5: So Danca “Tayla” 800 Pro Tap
- Level 6: Bloch S0313L Jason Samuels Smith Tap (White)
- Level 5-6: So Danca “Bliss” Canvas